The Osprey Nebula is a functional daypack with a TSA-approved laptop and tablet compartment and lots of organization. A padded mesh back panel, shoulder straps and a removable hipbelt ensure all-day comfort even when your bag is loaded with gear and electronics.
This lightweight backpack has side and front stretch mesh pockets to keep water bottles and extra layers within easy reach. A zippered front panel pocket provides organization for your keys, phone, cords and other small essentials while a zippered scratch-free slash pocket provides a secure place for your sunglasses.
- Spacious main compartment
- Padded TSA airport security approved laptop compartment with butterfly-style opening
- Raised and padded laptop sleeve
- Padded tablet sleeve
- Zippered scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Upper and lower compression straps to stabilize the load
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets to store a water bottle or other frequently needed items
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket for easy access
- Zippered front panel organization pocket for keys, phone and other frequently needed items
- Blinker light attachment strap for low light visibility
- Low profile top grab handle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt adds extra stability with heavy loads
- Breathable reverse spacer mesh back panel
- Breathable spacer mesh shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Capacity: 2075 cubic inches
- Size: 19”x12”x11”
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz
- Fabric: 400HD Nylon Packcloth, 210D Nylon Stripe Twill, 420HD Nylon Packcloth
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Item # 10000550
Free Shipping on Orders over $50