WindPro II Stove
The MSR WindPro II Stove combines the best features of a canister stove, liquid-feed and a remote-burner design. This compact and lightweight stove has excellent stability and wind protection thanks to the remote-burner design that allows the use of a windscreen for improved efficiency. Run the stove with the fuel canister in the traditional upright position for optimal efficiency and flame control or simply invert the canister on the included stand to switch to liquid-feed mode to greatly improve cold-weather and low-fuel performance.
An adjustable flame and wide burner head let you go from simmer to rolling boil and distribute heat evenly. The pot supports offer a stable cooking surface and fold down for compact storage.
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Adjustable flame
- Wide burner head evenly distributes heat
- Included windscreen accommodates pots up to 10” and greatly improves efficiency
- Improved wind-protection and stability with remote-burner design
- Stove can run on liquid feed to improve cold-weather and low-fuel performance by inverting the canister
- Included stand allows you to easily invert the fuel canister
- Pot supports offer stable cooking surface and fold down for compact storage
- Compatible with bake ovens
- Easy to field maintain
- Fuel not included
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Boil time: 3 min 40 sec per liter
- Water boiled: 15 liters per 8 oz MSR IsoPro canister
- Includes: WindPro II stove, windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand and stuff sack
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
WindPro II Stove
Item # 06636
Free Shipping on Orders over $50