The Eagle Creek XTA Backpack is lightweight but made with extremely durable water repellent material and reinforced with an exo-skeleton on all critical wear points so it can handle all the rugged adventures you can throw at it. This durable daypack has a spacious main compartment with lockable zippers and a padded laptop sleeve, a front organization pocket and mesh water bottle pockets on either side.
External compression straps stabilize the load and a padded top handle makes it easy to grab and go. A moisture wicking and breathable back panel with contoured perforated foam shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap ensure a comfortable carry and maximum breathability.
This Eagle Creek XTA Backpack is covered by the Eagle Creek No Matter What Warranty which covers damage regardless of the cause.
- Spacious main compartment with padded sleeve for 15” laptop and zippered pocket
- Zippered organization front pocket with document slip pocket, pen slot, key fob and padded electronics pocket
- Exo-skeleton technology strategically strengthens critical wear points for maximum abrasion resistance
- Water repellent fabric
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh back panel
- Contoured backpack straps made with perforated foam for maximum breathability
- Adjustable sternum strap with built-in safety whistle
- Two elasticized mesh water bottle pockets
- Padded top grab handle
- External compression straps
- Back slip panel for securely stacking on wheeled luggage
- Lockable zippers on main and front compartment with finger-friendly zipper pulls
- Reflective accents and light attachment loop for dusk and nighttime visibility
- Eagle Creek No Matter What Warranty
- Capacity: 1435 cubic inches
- Size: 20”x11.25”x7.75”
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Fabric: 450D Geo Ripstop, 210D Exo Skeleton, 450D Helix Poly
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Item # EC060328
Free Shipping on Orders over $50