Utility Backpack 40L
The Eagle Creek Utility Backpack 40L is designed to take your gear to the end of the world and back and inspired by National Geographic Explorers. This versatile backpack is built with extremely durable materials and weatherproof zippers that keep dirt and moisture away from your gear. The spacious main compartment has a butterfly opening so it is easy to get to all your gear and a padded laptop compartment with lockable zippers keeps your laptop secure.
Zippered mesh pockets and internal webbing allow you to organize the inside of your bag while a zippered front compartment separates clean clothes from wet and damp gear. An ergonomic back panel with adjustable backpack straps and a tuck-away waist belt ensure a comfortable carry whether you are going through an airport or hiking through a jungle. The Eagle Creek Utility Backpack is covered by the Eagle Creek No Matter What Warranty which covers damage regardless of the cause.
For a limited time receive a voucher for a free digital subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
- Backpack with butterfly-style opening weatherproof materials
- Made with Tarpaulin and Bi-Tech Armor Lite fabric for extreme abrasion and weather-resistance
- Ultra-durable weatherproof internal and external material is easy to clean
- Self-repairing zippers are weatherproof and have a dust guard for additional protection in high wind environments
- Book-style opening allows for easy access to everything inside
- Internal webbing panel allows you to attach gear, ideal for the Pack-It Storage Compression Cube Set (sold separately)
- Ergonomic back panel with padded adjustable backpack straps and adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Tuck-away hip belt for additional support and stability
- Back panel and straps are moisture wicking to keep sweat off your body and resist dirt
- Lockable padded 17” laptop compartment
- Internal mesh zippered pockets for organization
- Key Fob holder inside the pack ensures a safe place for your keys
- Moisture-trapping front zip compartment keeps dirty or damp gear away from your clean clothes
- Hidden side stash pocket for quick access to phone and passport
- Built-in safety whistle and reflective accents for nighttime visibility
- Compression straps and external attachment points allow you to attach additional items to the outside of the pack
- Environmentally friendly and safe product made without PVC
- Eagle Creek No Matter What Warranty
- Capacity: 2260 cubic inches
- Size: 12.25"x20"x7.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Fabric: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Utility Backpack 40L
Item # EC0A3SBG
Free Shipping on Orders over $50