Riddle Me This SALE 11/1 - 11/17
Enjoy the outdoors longer and SAVE 25% on the ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE of this leading brand of active lifestyle apparel for the whole family!
November 1 – 17, 2019. In-stores only. In-stock items only.
We can’t mention the brand on-line, but read on for clues, or visit one of our stores to find out!
GUESS WHO IT IS!
This brand was founded in 1938 in Portland, Oregon.
They are named after the largest river in the Pacific Northwest.
The company’s Chairman is known as “One Tough Mother” and is famous for her opinionated witticisms:
A hidden clue can be heard in each these songs
• This song was once considered the unofficial national anthem of the United States.
• It was written and performed for George Washington’s inauguration in 1789.
• Today, this song is played whenever the U.S. Vice-President of the United States arrives at a formal event.
• The melody of this song is identical to that of the British patriotic song "Britannia, the Pride of the Ocean." There is disagreement
as to which song was adapted from the other.
• The most popular patriotic ballad of the Nineteenth Century., the song invokes the historic informal name for the United States.
• This song was played by the Naval Air Force band for the astronauts of Apollo 11 after splashdown of the flight's command
Which one of these is a Bugaboo (and why is it a clue)?
A) A classic 3-in-one jacket with a waterproof-breathable shell and a thermal-reflective inner fleece layer you can wear separately
or zipped together for maximum warmth.
B) A legendary scary creature (AKA Bogeyman)
C) A thin straight piton or metal spike
D) A brand of strollers
E) A swarm of insectoid aliens
F) A small canyon in the McGee Creek State Park area of Oklahoma
G) A swamp in Georgia
F) A mountain range in British Columbia
H) A song by Destiny's Child
I) A gang of ghosts, undeads and other Halloween creatures
To read the answer, hold up a mirror:
Sooo...Did you solve the riddle? If so, we're sure you'll agree that an opportunity to SAVE 25% on "this"
brand's ENTIRE product line is RARE. Visit A16 soon! This deal ends November 17--while supplies last!
Thanks for playing! Be sure to stay tuned for more "Riddle Me This" promotions--coming soon! #iykyk
Available at A16 San Diego and West L.A. Stores