Mid-Level Graphic Designer
MID-LEVEL GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Part-Time)
Design and produce web and printed promotional pieces from initial concept to finished product for a variety of projects including: web banners and ads, print ads, printed forms, flyers, posters, banners, mailers, website pages and broadcast email.
• Update company website and social media pages
• Design and produce printed art materials from concept to finished product including photo research, design and revisions, production and printing,
• Attend department and creative meetings.
• Work with freelance designers as needed.
• Promote a team environment with co-workers inside and outside of the department.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Proficient on Mac OS platform. Working knowledge of PC platform.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload.
• Excellent grammar, editing and keyboarding skills.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS desired
1 - 2 years related experience is desired. A Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or related field and/or equivalent relevant experience required.
Adventure 16 Corporate Office
4620 Alvarado Canyon Road
San Diego, CA 92120
Flexible hours, up to 24 hours/week, Mon - Thurs, between 9am - 5pm
E-mail cover letter and design samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org