Designed for use with outdoor footwear, Kahtoola MICROspikes® make it easy to hike, run, and trek on icy and snow-packed terrain safely and with confidence. MICROspikes® deliver unrivaled traction and performance in outdoor conditions that might otherwise be undesirable, allowing you to enjoy more winter and spring destinations.
Easy to use
MICROspikes slip quickly and easily onto any flexible-soled shoe (including trail shoes, running shoes, hiking boots and insulated boots) and may be left on between patches of ice and hard-packed snow, and patches of rocks and scree.
• Portable traction system of flex-chain and 3/8 inch spikes attached to a flexible elastomer shoe harness
• Allows full flexion of the sole of your boot
• Easy to put on and take off
• No hindrance to normal stride
• Tote sack included
• Size range: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large
• Lightweight: Between 11 and 13.5 ounces per pair
MSRP $69.95 per pair
Available at A16 San Diego and West L.A. Stores