Hike for Beer!Posted by Adventure 16 | 02.20.2019
Hike for Beer* is a San Diego community of outdoor explorers and craft beer lovers that meets every Sunday (weather permitting) for an awe-inspiring hike, followed by lunch and beers at a nearby craft brewery.
The group meets at and leaves, via a 15-person van, from Adventure 16's San Diego Mission Valley store at 7:00 or 8:00 AM, then returns late afternoon.
Each adventure includes:
• Transportation to a local hike from A16 San Diego's back parking lot
• Guided 2-6 mile hike (levels of difficulty vary)
• Transportation to a local craft brewery
• Beer and lunch (varies per outing)
• Transportation back to A16
• A16 Adventure Buck--a $10 value
*Hike for Beer is independently owned and operated. It is not an entity of Adventure 16.