Patch of the MonthPosted by Adventure 16 | 01.11.2018
Embroidered patches make just about any backpack or jacket look unique and amazing! It’s also a fun way to communicate your interests, proclaim support for a cause, or display the cool places you’ve been.
Start or add to your cool outdoor patch collection
Each month A16 offers a new, often hard to get, outdoor gear or adventure patch. Proceeds from your purchase of each patch helps to support conservation and restoration efforts of local, California outdoor non-profits.
Get your patch today at any A16 store. (sorry, not available online)
A16 California Bear Patch – only $3*
• Approximately 3.5" x 2-1/4"
• Plastic-backed, sew-on
• Act fast; Quantities are limited!
• Limit 1 per Customer
*100% of purchase price proceeds will be donated to the California Wilderness Coalition (CalWild) to help protect and restore the state’s wildest natural landscapes and watersheds on public lands. These important wild places provide clean air and water, refuges for wildlife, mitigation against the effects of climate change, and outstanding opportunities for recreation and spiritual renewal for people. CalWild is the only statewide organization dedicated solely to protecting and restoring the wild places and native biodiversity of California’s public lands.
• California Based – CalWild's focus is exclusively on preserving wild places in California.
• Credible – All of their proposals are based on data, mapping, science and local buy-in.
• Grassroots – CalWild builds grassroots coalitions to support federal legislation that benefits California.
• Local – CalWild works locally to build consensus among often competing stakeholders.